Saturday, November 27, 2004

Valis Stream Opens

I have opened a second site that will be a gateway to streaming audio from my weekly radio show. This show can be heard live Friday nights, 11pm-3am. The Shoutcast should be available playing archived shows once I figure out the firewall thing. Once this post is buried, you can snag the link from the left column.
About last night's show..taken from my SG Log:
A good show last night at 96.7fm.. Most of the college crowd was out of town so I could actually park close to the "studio".
Looks like the Heavy Metal show donated a turntable...which means wax next week, instead of CD mixes..
Best riff in the set: the original Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky" to Elastica covering "Da Da Da" to the SG anthem, Coldcut's "Noah's Toilet"...

Once I figure out firewall/router/ISP crap the show will be shoutcast...
--UPDATE-- Stream is Live. Go to shoutcast and search "Valis Cafe" CDrs available on request.

No comments: