Saturday, October 30, 2004

Terror Tractor


poor, white thrash Posted by Hello
Terror Tractor commanded the night at the Halloween Metalfest. The house was full of the usuals..and the unusuals. The pierced, costumed and inebriated future leaders of the free world thrashed in the moshpit as one, banging the heads they eat and smoke with to the pounding beat of Jason<--what number? and the snarl of Clint. The boys were on the "successful recording" high other bands dream about. Guitar volume was appropriately tamed, hardly self indulgent, and ripped through/across a really tight rhythm section. Between songs Clint tossed promo copies of the new EP into the crowd. The summer of touring has paid off, and repeat gigs at PJ's meant that eventually even the house soundkids would get it right.
Of course the battle has just begun. CD art, polish and pressing...website design and mailing list..the usual band dues that need to be paid for Terror Tractor to reap the harvest they have sown lie ahead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww!! this is making me a little nostalgic for kansas.
my dad still rules, jason is still hot, and i'm still bored even though i'm in MA.
*ariana

Anonymous said...

Any news on the album release?

Mark Desmet said...

Spoke with Jason of Terror Tractor. Album was "mastered" last night. CD release party is November 19th at PJ's in Manhattan. Feel free to contact me if you would like to purchase a copy.

Anonymous said...

These guys are not even real. They have some sort of huge, unreal, falic, way of rocking (metaling) my wet dreams. Every time I am in the pit I think of Machiavelli when I get my jaw shoved into my beautiful blue eyes. They don't care when I hurt, but only feel orgasm when my little dick gets knocked into the floor. Once, Clint, the Jude Law of the bunch, came down like a satanic condor and pulled me off the floor, and said that I will not be the bitch that I was getting stomped into. "This is war," I bellowed. And I began to knock elbows and knives away, hoping, and bloodily beating the truth of the 'Tractor' into the non believers. My God, if you have not heard, seen, or fucked Terror Tractor, then you need too. I don't know what else to say, except, no, nothing, they kick large type ass.